|OR||Download Registration Form|
|9:00 a.m.||Registration and Continental Breakfast|
|10:00 a.m.||Tee Time|
|5:30 p.m.||Awards Dinner (included in price) with speakers
Doug Legursky of the Pittsburgh Steelers plus Lorrie Legursky
|(Don’t have to golf to attend dinner. $45 Paid in Advance Dinner fee applies, however.)|
- Individual Golfer Registration – $150 per player
(Golf registration includes continental breakfast, beverages, one dinner ticket and one gift bag.)
- Team Registration: $600 per team
(Golf registration includes continental breakfast, beverages, one dinner ticket and one gift bag
per team player.)
(If anyone would like the opportunity to be the Title Sponsor, please contact West Virginians for Life at 304-594-9845 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Hole Sponsorship – $150 each (includes a sign on a hole – does not include golf registration)
- Platinum Sponsorship – $2,000 each (includes 1 foursome, 8 dinner tickets, a plaque, name on banner and t-box)
- Gold Sponsorship – $1,500 each (includes 1 foursome, 4 dinner tickets, name on banner and t-box)
- Silver Sponsorship – $1,000 each (includes 1 foursome and name on banner)
- Putt-Off Sponsorship – $250 (includes Name on Put-Off Contest Banner)
- Mulligans will be sold @ $5 each
Food, beverage, prizes, and items for ditty bags are needed for the tournament. Please consider donating items, if possible. Contact tournament staff liaisons Kim, Sherri or Mary Anne at email@example.com or 1.304.594.9845 for additional information.
The Annual Golf FORE Life! Tournament has built its first theme around the story of Lorrie Legursky, secretary for the Raleigh County Chapter of West Virginians for Life. We hope you will attend the Awards Dinner to hear Legursky family members (including son/brother Doug Legursky, Pittsburgh Steeler center/guard) as they put forth their story of courage and commitment. We hope you enjoy playing golf with some of the great names in local athletics, as well, who agreed to participate. By the way, if you don’t golf, but would love to hear the inspiring story, you can still join us for the dinner. Call the office at 304-594-9845 for the particulars.
If you would like to help plan the event or would like to be an individual or corporate sponsor,
please contact us at 1-304-594-9845 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
West Virginia residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the
Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305. Registration does not imply endorsement.